Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm a student who studying math and computer graphics..

this week is totally a tough week for me...
1st, my friend left me without any notice, and left me alone to fight with those suspicious questions from friends, lecturer and me myself..
2nd, bundle of assignments are facing deadline, unnecessary quizzes and midterm exams at the same week...
3rd, the bunny.. the mind blocking bunny... 

this is the 2nd assignment i just presented today and got a not-so-good feedback from the not-so-trained lecturer...
for the next assignment, she is giving us a task for making a not-so-easy tutorial about how we did the 2nd assignment.. Ok, i admit that it is the second time i'm using Blender to make such graphic design. I'm proud of what i have done because so far i spent a lot of time and internet quota on it.. 


Later on, i will upload my tutorial after i have presented my 3rd assignment.. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets