Monday, November 7, 2011

BKNS

Hey friends, 
i have a good new and a bad new, 
My good new is i got BKNS and the bad new is I also the PTPTN loan holder at the same time... =( 
Fellow readers, I am very appreciate it if you can feel free to share your experience and opinions by helping me out from this dilemma.
My first steps is to accept BKNS since it is scholarship that no need to payback.
And i decided to cancel out the Ptptn that i started 1 year and half year ago. 
So i fill in this..
but after cancel, i have to pay back the loan "SECARA SEGALI GUS"
if i choose to installment / ansuran. 
then i need to fill in 
However administrative cost will be charged so i try payback secara segali gus. =.= 
So i try used BKNS money to pay back the PTPTN . 
panduan membayar dan menyemak ptptn online

if you still have any problem please join this forum and post your problem there....
Forum Rasmi : Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi
i cannt help much XD sorry

Oh yeah~~

1 comment:

  1. hey.. My case is just the same like you.. By the way, how did you settle it? I really need to know.hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Share

Widgets